Sunday, March 1, 2009

Simply Beautiful.

Life is so incredible. It can be so simple too.

I need to praise God right now for my life. It's welling up inside me, I can't contain the praises of his nature and character.

I want to pray like David. 85% Praise 12% request 4% lament.

Okay, well I could do without the lamenting part. (and if youre a perceptive person, that adds up to 101%...)

I have too many blessings to count and I have an infinite capability to bring glory to the King of Kings.

You are awesome Papa. Your mercy is my strength. You're grace is my power. You are intimacy.

Draw closer to me Friend. Come and visit. Come with your abounding presence.

I love You,

Kendalldean

1 comment:

peggy said...

Kendall Dean - you are a blessing. Lately I have felt that God's goodness, love, and joy are like a flood - Kind of like you are standing under an attic access space and you pull the door down and a flood of water comes pouring over you. Let it rain!