Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A dark day.

The day is dark.

The mood Somber. The mood angry. The mood unsettled. The mood storming. The mood raging.

The air is crisp. The sun is shining. God's glory is pouring. The trees are blooming. The grass is green. The moutains are majestic. The flowers are precious. The people are passing.

Some people: A dark day. Some: A beautiful day.

Mine: Caught in between. My heart bouncing to and fro. Warfare is raging. My soul is longing. I am crying. I am loving. I am enjoying. I am disturbed. I am lifted. I am drug down. I am crying out for my God. My dad. My friend. My love. I am crying out for my God. My dad. My friend, my love. My friend, my love. My love. Love.

Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast. It is not self seeking.

Love gives. Love does not take.

God loves. God refreshes.

You oh God are my strength. I am strong. You oh God are my strength. I cannot fail. You oh God are mine. I am yours.

It is a thorn in the flesh. Or is it a limp from my hip? What is the pain that fights my soul. What is the enemy that hinders?

My God wins. The enemy has been defeated. Death couldn't hold him down. We are victorious. We are given peace. My peace is from God. It transcends all understanding.

My heart is resting. I need a miracle. I don't need a miracle. I need to fight. I need to stand. I am given strength. I don't stand alone.

I want a miracle. God wants my heart. My undivided heart. I must undivide it.

God wants my focus. I must focus. I must charge.

God draw me in closer to you. Draw me into your presence. You are good. All I need is you Lord. It's you Lord. All I need is you. You hold the universe. You hold my heart. You love my heart. I give you my heart. My heart is a sanctuary for your love. Sanctify it. Bless my heart God. Dad. Friend. Pave my path God. Dad. Friend.

-Kendall

-Kendall

No comments: