Monday, April 13, 2009

Strong and Courageous

This cup caught my attention two days ago.

I was in LAX airport (Los Angeles, CA) and had just finished the cup. I was headed home from one of the most influential weeks I have ever had. Mexico City changed my life.

As you, my friends, hears the stories of God's movement on my trip, I hope that it inspires courage in you. It would be very easy to be dissatisfied with your own daily life when you hear the miraculous stories, but that is not God's heart.

He is a God of process. He doesn't value what you do or what you have done; rather he values you for who you are. Who Christ says you are.

I have no lack of miracle testimonies and stories of salvations from the past week. Ask me about it and "be strong and courageous" mighty warrior.

Love you guys,

Kendall

2 comments:

Christian said...

thanks for sharing all your stories last night...


amazing man... really.

Moseley said...

I'm glad you're back. I miss your testimony to God's goodness. Can we sit down and have church together?