Monday, September 15, 2008

A piece of my heart

I want to let you in on a secret. A small part of the way I choose to live my life.

It's simple really.

I am dying. You may already have known this.

Because I am dying, I don't have time for certain things. Time IS limited.

I don't have time for negativity. I don't have time to focus on people's problems.

I don't have time to focus on the Church's problems.

I want to live a lifestyle of humility and love.

I do have time to learn. I can learn from anyone.

Every church and community has something to offer.

I want you to know that I value you. I love you.

I value your community. I love your community.

You have something to offer the world. You have something to offer God.

I don't have time to focus on your problems. 

You could ask me and I will tell you why I think you are great. 

You have Glory to offer God.

You have love to offer the world.

1 comment:

nathan said...

thanks ... I've enjoyed this past year ... you've taught me so much about life, God, humility and love ... you love thick ... and the world sees it ...